[IMPORTANT] My050 number: New application procedure
In order to prevent the misuse of our IP phone services, we will change the procedure of the My 050 number application from December 1st, 2021, as follows:
- To obtain a My050 number, applicants should provide us with a mobile phone number in order to receive an authentication code through SMS (short message).
From 2021/12/1:- To obtain a My 050 number, applicants must send the following information to email@example.com
- Full Name;
- Date of birth;
- Photocopies of their valid Identification Document (ID):
。Japanese nationals: Driver's License (both sides) OR My Number Card (front side);
。Non-Japanese nationals: Residence Card (Zairyu Card, both sides);
。Short-term visitors to Japan: Passport (pages with your personal information and visa/entry stamp)
- Brastel card number and access code (if you already have an account with us).
- The submitted pictures of the IDs must be clear, readable and the ID expiration date must be more than 30 days prior to the application date. Otherwise, your application won't be processed.
Please note that we will only issue you a My 050 Number after the ID verification process is successful and that this process may take several days. We also may require additional documents if necessary or that you resend the pictures of your ID, in case they are unreadable. We will create or update your account according to your ID.
- We do not accept applications on behalf of third parties (except in the case of minors). To apply for this service on behalf of minors, it is necessary to submit a valid ID of the minor and the consent form of the parent or legal guardian.
- My050 service is limited to 1 number per person.
- When using this service, the Company prohibits the following acts from the user: using, or attempting to use, the 050 IP number by means other than those intended for and/or stipulated by the service (including but not limited to commercial use as an office telephone number, internal extension, or call center number).